Organization Registered on 13 Dec. 1960 and inaugurated on 4th January 1961.
1. Organization Registered on 13 Dec. 1960 and inaugurated on 4th January 1961.
2. Established Rehabilitation center on 15th August 1961 with chair canning training for, self employment.
3. In Next decade of establishment organization secured land in industrial area and organized National Swimming and chess competition.
4. Lions club supported for construction of Rehabilitation center, it is inaugurated on 28 February 1972 by immediate Voice President Hon. G.S. Pathak. Light engineering unit inaugurated on this Occasion.
5. BHEL Bhopal and ordinance factory, Jabalpur appointed 15 trained blind and one blind achieved ‘SHRAMSHREE’ Award.
6. In 1973-74 Employment unit established with the support of ‘OXFAN & Royal common wealth society for the blind.
7. 1974 Residential school established.
8. In third decade 1981, with the support of AICB Delhi, wending stall project, self employment scheme and home bound services started.
9. 1983, Telephone Operating unit & small scale Industry unit stared with support of S.B.I.
10. In 1984 Residential school for the blind inaugurated at Prakash Nagar, Navlakha, Indore (M.P.)
11. Braille equipment bank established with the support of AICB.
12. In forth decade school was upgraded from middle school to high school.
13. Disabled women training center was established with the support of ‘TATA EXPORT DEWAS ’
14. RCI Bridge course was organized.
15. In 2001 Anubhuti Project launched with support of Aide-et–Action Chennai (Head office in France) for quality education.
16. Physiotherapy training center was launched
17. In 2003-04 Braille Literacy Project Started with support of webal Mediatronics Kolkata– to Provide Computer Education to Blind.
18. Braille Library runs with support of A.C.I.B. & N.F.B.
19. NIVH supported for Extension counter for Braille equipments.
20. Deaf blind Project started with the support of Sense International India.
21. 2004-05 America India & Ashraya Foundation supported for self employment Programmed for Blind.
22. In 2004 Organization honored with Nation Award by Social Justice & Empowerment Department.
23. In 2005, for human resource development RCI Affiliated and Bhoj Organized B.Ed.-SEDE (VI), P.G.P.D.SEDE (VI), Foundation course for disabilities started.
24. In 2006-07 Imphosis Foundation supported the above Project.
25. 2007-08 Eye Care Project lunched with the support of sight savers.
26. In 2012 organization stared two years regular diploma course D.Ed. Special Education for Visual Impairment.